Friday, March 30, 2007

A little history

In a week where I've learned I might lose my job, I might keep my job, maybe I shouldn't take my job if I can keep it, and for that matter, maybe I shouldn't have "worked from home" so much this week ... I'm left with a few thoughts on this Friday morn: what am I doing anyway? If a life of leisurely poverty looks to be in the cards, why am I still spending eight to ten hours a day doing something I'm entirely ambivalent about?

so, this whole thing-- a blog, a chicken, the self-absorpition/exploration and all-- is my varsity best in trying to see if random musings can jolt some inspiration into the mix and help me figure out what the hecks it is that I want to do! blah!

1 comment:

Figgie said...

Ahhhh, chiquita, you may never know what the hecks it is you wants to dos. Smeagle knows not whats Smeagle wants to dos. The Bible according to Figgie (or is it Aerosmith?) states that life's a journey, not a destination. It's the trying on, not the final outfit, that life is all about.

Either that, or it's the Hoakie-Poakie. I get so easily confused these days. The war, you know.